CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

We didn't take McKenna out for halloween. I thought she was to young. But I did get her a little outfit, smalls too. hehe (yes I am one of those people who likes to dress up their dog. This is the only thing I have) Here are some pictures of them together.


McKenna's favorite thing to do now is suck on her hands. She will do it all day and then her hands get cold.


I tired to get a good picture of smalls shirt. Its a pumpkin. I wanted to get her a actual costume, but since we wern't going around I figured this would do.


It makes me laugh everytime I see her in her shirt.


McKenna

9 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Both McKenna and Smalls! It makes me laugh too when I see Smalls wearing clothes. Is that bad?

Team Handy said...

McKenna is so cute, I love all that hair! I wish Scout was small enough to dress up! I think dogs in clothes is so fun.

Steven and Kimberly said...

McKenna is darling. Is that another Carter's outfit? I won't take Briana out either.

kristin said...

Holy crud! Some of those pictures of Mckenna look just like Logan!
Tell Tucker he's a natural at passing out Halloween candy.

Elisha said...

I was going to say she looks like her mommy, but now I do see some Logan in her. No wonder she is so cute. hehe Love her!!!! Cant wait to see her. 2 weeks and you will almost be here. hehe

Steven and Kimberly said...

Hey, Melissa: I LOVE Carter's outfits, but you can't really find them up here in Canada, so I have to buy them off of eBay. That's why I can always tell when Mckenna has one of their outfits on. : ) I actually met my husband on an SDA singles website. He had dual citizenship, but farms up in northern Alberta. I prayed about where God wanted me, and so, here I am...a permanent resident of Canada now. I will have dual citizenship as well in about a year and Briana already has her dual citizenship. Your daughter is just so cutesy cute. Some of her expressions and especially her hair reminds me of my daughter, so maybe that's why I like looking at her pictures...who knows?!

Karen said...

I don't blame you for not taking your baby out. I only took Ethan out last year when his grandma bought him a costume. I wouldn't have if that hadn't have been the case. She is just growing so fast, McKenna I mean.

Joy said...

she is so cute, you guys!

Anonymous said...

Omg i love the halloween pictures!!!!! Smalls and McKenna look so cute next to each other since they are about the same size!! I love that you dress up Smalls, she and George have some coordinating outfits!! I told him he has a girlfriend in California, he was excited :)