CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Pink Dress

This is for everyone who wants to see what my belly looks like. I've been hiding out for a while because there really wasn't anything there. But for some "reason" tonight my belly has been larger than normal. Probably because I had Taco Bell for lunch today. Remember that this picture was taken at 10:00pm..so it probably isn't really truly what it my belly looks like. I will probably be smaller in the morning, like most days.
This is a front picture of my cute pink dress. I realized that after taking this picture and looking at it, I look kind of fat. But oh well...I'm Pregnant for heavens sake!!
I am 18 1/2 weeks along....and am PRAYING for a girl. But deep deep down inside I think it is going to be a boy. But I can hope right??

My friend, Sandee, is an OB Nurse at a hospital here in town. She works in Labor and Delivery. Tucker and I went down there last week to see if we could take a sneak peek at this babies goods. But to no avail. This baby wasn't going to show us anything. But we got a few pictures instead. They aren't to clear because the machine wasn't to new but whatever. Please don't ask what is what because I have no idea. I could tell you where the head is and that is about it. We will be finding out what the sex of this baby is in 2 weeks, if this child will allow us to!! Hopefully SHE will be feeling vulnerable that day!!

7 comments:

shauna said...

I'm glad you found my blog. I always wonder how you guys are doing, especially your mom. I know what you mean about going from big to small...whenever I was pregnant I would be HUGE if I ate Chinese food. I don't know if it was the sodium or what but I would be gigantic for a day or two and then go back to normal where no one would even know I was pregnant. Congratulations on having a baby. Hopefully you will have a girl...I love having girls. They are so much fun.

kristin said...

I know, I'm leaving comments on both your posts, but I have to this time. The dress is soooo cute! Thanks for the reminder to not eat taco bell. I don't want to look bloated. Just kidding! I know how much you love taco bell, and since you've had your hepititis c shot it's okay, but you may find you get heartburn in the upcomming months. The things we give up for our children. Hope it's a girl too!

Elisha said...

You are such a cute prego woman. I hope you have a boy. Boys are so much fun. And less moody. ;0) Good job on the blog, maybe I will start one.

Elisha said...

You are such a cute prego woman. I hope you have a boy. Boys are so much fun. And less moody. ;0) Good job on the blog, maybe I will start one.

Joy said...

Cute tum tum and cute dress!

Unknown said...

You make being pregnant look easy...or atleast not-so-bad. We miss you guys so much! Congrats on Hubby Cum Laude!! It is so exciting that there is a new little Dowd on the way. Can't wait to meet her(?).

Love, Justin, Polly, & Sco

Anonymous said...

I hope that you get a boy for your sake! They are so much easier then girls. Believe me I have both and Silas is the better of the two. But if the lord smiles on you and gives you what you want then good luck with that!.

dan