CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Peeing and Pregnancy

I have learned the art of peeing and I really don't enjoy it much. I have come to acknowledge that I have a pee schedule, at least I know what it is while I am here at work. When I wake up at 7:30 is the first pee of they day, then at 10:15-10:30, then 12:00-12:30. Funny thing about this time is that I don't drink anything between 10:30 and 12:00 but for some reason I always have to use the bathroom. Then at 3:00, then finally at 5:00 when I go home. The evening is a little shaky.
I find it interesting that I can drink a, meaning 1, glass of soda and have to go pee 30 minutes later. What is up with that?!?! I'm sure it will only get worse as time goes on. Maybe I will be able to pee in record time!!
As a side note that has nothing to do with pee or pregnancy, Tucker graduated from school with Honors!! I am so very proud of him and all of his hard work.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations on both being a mommy, which I didn't know yet, and starting a blog! WARNING--it's addicting, at least to me! I'll be checking in on you two frequently so keep us posted on your happenings! I remember getting up 3 times in one night to pee when I was pregnant. I think that that is the way our body prepares us for getting up two or three, or more, times a night to feed a newborn.

Collette said...

Hey Mem and Tucker, Love that tummy and you look great in that pink dress!! Enjoy just peeing because in the upcoming years, peeing will be a snap. Tucker you are awesome!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your honors. You both are the joys of my life and honored to be apart of our wonderful family. Love Mom