CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sweet Nothings

My sister-in-law, you know who are you, says I need to update more often. I told her I have nothing to write about. So I thought I would just write a little about sweet nothings. So my hands have been itching for the last few weeks, the top of my hands that is. And I had little red bumps on them. I really didn't think anything of it, just thought it was a pregnancy thing. Then I go to the doctor and she says its exoma(sorry I don't know how to spell that) and give me cream. And sure enough its gone...well almost. I've never had that in my life, so I guess it was a pregnancy thing. No more itching hands. Also about being pregnant and having my belly 'expand', my garment top doesnt fit over it anymore. It drives me nuts because I keep pulling it down but it keep rolling back up. Im sure in a few months it won't be anywhere near staying down as it does now. Anyway, just a random fact.
So here at my office, the landlords are moving in upstairs. Pretty exciting! They are crazy and I know they will be watching our every move. Annoying!! The whole building is against them moving in. but what can ya do? Also my neighbor love to hack. He does it allllll day long.
If anyone has any advice about how to raise a kid I would love to hear it. Any remides, advice, things that work better than others. I would love to hear anything.
On the home front, Tucker is still faithfully looking for a job. Nothing yet, but we are hoping soon. He had a second interview up in Hanford, we should be hearing back from that in a week or so.
Well you all know that my life is pretty borning and I really don't do much except work and watch reality TV shows. So yeah I don't have anything else to write.

8 comments:

kristin said...

You're seriously funny! Are you sure it's not yeast?! just kidding! (inside joke) Your life won't be boring for much longer. At least with a baby you'll still be able to watch reality tv. If you can manage to keep your eyes open! Love ya tons Meems!wc

Elisha said...

hehe I love the sweet nothings. I agree with Kristin, you will have lots to write about in a few months. :0) Well, then again, I have kids and still nothing to write about. We all need a Zak in our lives. hehe

Elisha said...

"Don't wish away your days of caring for young children. This is your great day"
-Sis. Hinckley

That is my advice. ;)

The Easton Family said...

Is he interviewing at Hanford in Washington state? My mom and my brothers family live right by there. --Jeannie

TheBassettBunch said...

Thanks memes...I feel lost without any new blog updates:) You just wait and see how un-boring your life gets...fun times ahead!

Mason & Laura said...

ok so with the whole garment top thing--don't you totally feel like Gus-Gus from Cinderella?That is what I called it. I ended up just buying a couple in "Tall" just 'cause the maternity ones are so big. Anyway, hey I remember Hanford! That is right next to Visalia...my old tromping grounds! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys too!

Unknown said...

No more itchy hands! Unfortunately the best parenting advice I have to offer you and Tucker comes from my experience with Boscoe. So...don't ever let her poop without a scoobie snack. I miss you guys so much! Thanks for the updates. I check frequently.
P

shauna said...

You should buy the maternity garments. I wasn't going to because i thought it would be a waste of money but, with Kaylee I bought just two tops. It made all the difference! They are huge...they look like tents. But, you never have to pull them down. they tuck in and are just much more comfortable because you don't have to keep pulling them down.