CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

MeMe's Mound

I am 24 weeks along (I think that translates to 5 1/2 months) and I don't think I am that big...yet. Don't mind the facial expression, I wasn't ready for the photo. The pregnancy is going pretty well so far with a few minor interruptions of itchy hands and hemi flare ups! I have chosen not to put a picture of my hemi on here. I will save you the pain of looking at this "lime-a" bean sized hemi. But if anyone would like to let me borrow their "donut" to sit on, I would appreciate it!!

4 comments:

TheBassettBunch said...

holy huge tummy! Just kiddin'! You look great. Keep up the good work

Cherali said...

That's awesome that you and Smalls are both small. I have to say, I feel rather large myself at only 19.5 weeks-but I'm going to try to alter that thought process because it's only going to get bigger, so I might as well enjoy the smallnes now right? ;) Give that little escape artist a good tussle from us Whatcotts and maybe a little drool from Averi (I think she's teething again).

Amanda said...

melissa,
you look adorable! and that is one of the cutest dogs i've ever seen! good luck with the potty training! also...i highly reccomend taking a childbirthing class...even if you don't end up using the technics they teach, at least you'll have a better idea of what to expect, and for me that helped me relax more than the breathing!

LadyMoncur said...

I love that you put naked belly pic's up. I think it's just dandy!