CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Smalls' got a hair cut

Here is Smalls with her new hair cut. She is now 3 1/2 months old. She is just so cute!! Sorry for those who are tired of seeing pictures of her, but she is our little baby girl...at least for now!

This picture is a little blurry, but I couldn't resist putting it on here because her face is soo adorable!!
Just another picture of smalls with her hair cut. It may not be that great of a cut, probably because Tucker and I did it. But not bad for the first time! Her eyes are kind of creepy in this picture, one is green and the other is black. Her eyes don't look straight, they look out to the sides. So when one is looking at you (in this case, the one on the left) the other one is looking off to the side. Weird I know.
This is smalls favorite new toy. We went up to my brothers in Sacramento and she found this barbie and has loved it ever since. She loves playing with hair. She tries to eat mine all the time!



If you listen closely, you can hear smalls bark. Its not very loud but its funny.

4 comments:

Elisha said...

smalls looks different with her new do. But love it. Love the video. Can you put a shirt on the barbie. We don't need to see the boobies. ;)

kristin said...

You're welcome! Who knew a barbie would make such a great dog toy!! Elisha, you kill me!! I laughed when I read your comment about the boobies! Smalls is cute! I feel kindof bad for her because she's about to be surpassed with this baby coming. Since you're moving so close, you could just drop the dog off for some love. Or maybe the baby. Just kidding!!!! LOL!

cyndi said...

I am so making Jay call Tucker to find out where you got your puppy. Smalls is just too cute! I love it!

Smith's "Do Work" said...

The puppy is so cute! I love the pic with the barbie!haha. As for my stretchmarks, I put tons of tummy honey butter on twice a day and sometimes palmers cocoa butter. I actually think I have a mark but it's hard to tell cause it's under my tummy where I can't see well.