CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Farewell to Bakersfield

Well this is it everyone, we are leaving tomorrow. I can't really say that I will miss the town or the bad air quality, but I will miss all the people here. I've made some good friends here and I will miss you all. After being here for 2 1/2 years I finally feel like I actually have some friends and that I belong. You gals have been great! You are wonderful people and will be missed by me and I think Tucker might miss some of you guys as well.
I can't make any promises about when we will make an appearance back here in Bako, but I will be posting pictures of this little baby girl when she comes. And I will keep my blog updated so everyone can check it out and WRITE ME COMMENTS!! I love comments! I know you are more interested in seeing the little baby then you are me! But that is ok, I would be too.
Anyway, I just wanted to write a little message thanking all of you for taking me in. Even though I don't have any kids I was still welcomed into the "family" club. You guys will be missed! Try to move on with your lives after we leave. I know it will be tough! Come visit us when you pass through Sacramento!
Love you guys!!!

5 comments:

sandeebeaches said...

You will be missed Dowd's. The amazing race won't be the same without your homemade popcorn!!!!
We'll keep in touch.

Karen said...

Good luck in Sacramento! I can't say that I miss Bakersfield either, but I do miss all the great people I met there and the ward. I agree with you that I felt so welcomed by the ward and people in the ward that I was sad to leave. I'd like to visit again. Oh, and I don't just want to see pictures of your baby girl, I'd like to know what you and Tucker are up to too.

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a nice, easy move. I am still bummed that you had to leave, but such is life.

You will be missed!!
Willow

Elisha said...

I am still upset that you moved further away from me, but what can I do. ;) Have you come up with a name for my niece yet???? Luv ya

Joy said...

You guys will be missed......keep posting!