CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

McKenna loves to sleep

McKenna is such a good sleeper, so good that she has been sleeping for 7- 7 1/2 hours each night since October 5th. That is about a week and a half and she was only 6 weeks old. What a fantastic baby! I couldn't have asked for more. I guess Heavenly Father knows that I need my sleep and am craby if she doesn't like to sleep during the night.
Just as a little update. McKenna will be 2 months old next week. She is smiling and talking up a storm. She is trying to sit up in our laps. Can hold up her head quite well. Is very alert and looking around at everything around her. Is getting better at standing on my lap. She is getting those cute chubby legs and arms. We just love her!

2 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Yes, God is good! Such a sweet picture.

Karen said...

What a sweet picture of a fun daddy daughter moment.