CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

3 Months old

(She wasn't very happy here!)

Little McKenna is 3 months old. Well actually she is over that, but I have been lazy about posting this. So here is it. She has been a joy in my life so far. I'm thinking she weighs about 12 to 13 lbs, but I'm just guessing here and that guess was from a few weeks ago.

At 3 months she can:
-Talk, and she does this a lot
- Tries to laugh. does this ever so often. Its really a cute laugh
-Tries to sit up on her own
- Can sleep through the night
- Cries more now than a month ago
- Sometimes will through a little tantrum before going to sleep
- Tries to grab her toys
- Smiles a lot
- Is a mommies girl
- Is very observant and is awake more often
- She gets more buggers in her nose than anyone else I know
- Can hold her head up
- Hates being on her stomach
- Over all she is just a very pleasant girl!


Getting her diaper changed. She never cries, what a good baby!


She has the cuties little chubby legs

This is her new sleeping pose. I know she is in a deep sleep when she is sleeping with her hands behind her head.

Sitting in her high chair watching me on the computer.
All of these pictures were taking at about 3 1/2 months. Just FYI!

1 comment:

Team Handy said...

she reminds me of Tucker with her hands behind her head! So cute!