CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight Series



I finally got sucked into the twilight series. I have to say that I love them. I could hardly put them down. I kind of felt bad for McKenna, Tucker, and Smalls(the dog) I totally ignored them for the week that I read them for. I have to say that I am definitely an Edward fan. Jacob got on my nerves to much. I liked Twilight the best, then Breaking Dawn, then Eclipse, and finally new moon. I'm not saying that I totally disliked new moon, it just wasn't up there on the list. Anyway, I'm glad that I got bored at my sisters house to start on Twilight. LOL, just kidding Elisha!

2 comments:

teasha said...

It took you long enough to get "bitten"

What a cute little girl you guys have. We miss seeing you. You'll have to come visit sometime.

Karen said...

I loved the series too. I am definitely an Edward fan too. Jacob is dumb! I ignored my family when I read the books too. I ignored them the second time I read Twilight too. Now you get to see the movie. It's different, but good. I hope you like it!