CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fort Bragg

Tucker had a little business to do near fort bragg. So we all decided to tag along. We just stayed there one night then drove home on hwy. 1. Let me tell you that is a very very curvy road! It gets old very quickly and you wish you went the other way. But non the less we went and took some good pictures of the ocean. I probably took 50 pictures. You can never get enough of the ocean. Its just so pretty!



McKenna and I. By the way, I got my hair cut. This is my new due.

Tucker and McKenna

McKenna and I close up.

The three of us!

Random pictures of the ocean

Tucker took this pictures, isn't it beautiful?

3 comments:

kristin said...

I am so loving the hair!!! I love the ocean too. You can never get too much of it. And yes, you guys were nuts to go down highway 1 :)

Elisha said...

You look so cute!! I love the pics of the ocean and of course the ones with you all in them. hehe I have always wanted to drive down the 1, glad to know I am not missing much. ;) Love ya!!!!

Karen said...

Cool pictures. I love your hair too. Very cute!