CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

6 months old

At 6 months old McKenna can,
-sit up all by herself
-eats baby food and loves it
-is starting to drink out of a sippy cup
-is sleeping though the night
-moves all around in her sleep
-gets constipated
-can hold her bottle and sippy cup
-goes from happy to crabby in 1/2 a second
-wants to go places but can't figure out how
-is the cutest baby you will ever see
-loves to grab smalls fur
-loves to suck on my face and grab my hair
-has a soaking wet shirt by the end of the day
-has been pretty crabby lately, maybe those teeth are closer than we think.




In her valentines outfit

Smalls and McKenna

8 comments:

Ruthie said...

She's so cute! I LOVE her Valentine's outfit. My, the time does fly, doesn't it?

Carlson Clan said...

So cute!! Teeth are so much fun! haha not really! Ellie got her first 2 at 5 months so McKenna is probably close! (maybe...every kid is different)

Steven and Kimberly said...

Hey, almost time for another one! She's darling!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Hi Melissa, McKenna looks so much like you. I can't believe how she has grown. What a little angel. Your Mom left the sweetest comment on my blog. Give her a hug and tell her hi for me. Hope to see you in March when I come home to Ca.

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Hi Melissa, McKenna looks so much like you. I can't believe how she has grown. What a little angel. Your Mom left the sweetest comment on my blog. Give her a hug and tell her hi for me. Hope to see you in March when I come home to Ca.

kristin said...

I would've eventually realized that you'd posted, but give the hubby thanks for the heads up. I have to say that I just love my niece, and you guys need to get out more so that you can leave her with me. JUST ME. NO ONE ELSE. NOT DOUG.
Oh and love love love the valentine's outfit!!
Side note: Thanks for offering to take the kidlets while we're gone. I'm not sure how crazy they'll be, well that's not true. Things will definitely be crazy, but when it's all over, you'll count your blessings that you don't have my insane hectic life. See what you get for doing service for your sister in law who is sooooo in need of a vacation right now? Perspective. You realize when all is said and done that you're glad you don't have my insanely hectic life. You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

I love your new pics!! The one of Smalls & McKenna is sooooooo cute! We miss you guys and hope to come visit again soon!!!!!

Karen said...

She is so cute! Yeah for sleeping through the night.