CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I forgot...

...to tell you McKenna Stats from her 6th months doctors appointment. She weighs 17lbs 8 oz (75%). That is a almost a 3 lb increase from her 4th month. Her head is 41 cm (65%). Her head is way bigger. She used to be in the 20th percentile! She must be getting smarter. ;) She she is 26 1/4 inches tall (75%). She didn't grow anything there. And I think the last time we were there she was 26 3/4 inches, so I guess someone messed up there. Or I guess she could be shrinking. Anyway, just wanted to share this with all of you.

5 comments:

Elisha said...

such a cutie!!!

chats said...

she is such a beautiful little girl!

Karen said...

Ethan's head has always been big, he gets that from the Herrington's. His doctor told me it was because he needed the room for his brain to grow. Ah, our smart kids!

Elle said...

Hi Melissa - I started a blog!! Check it out...

http://monkeylovers33.blogspot.com

See ya!

Elle said...

Okay, so since I am new to this blogwork... I am just wondering how to post a picture within my post??? Help!

McKenna is sooo cute by the way!