CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

McKenna is crawling and lots of pictures



Here is a little video of McKenna crawling, some pictures of her adventures, and lots of random pictures and videos. She has gotten a little quicker since this video. She has pretty much mastered crawling this last week. It happened pretty fast. I guess she is a bright child, what can I say?

This is Smalls water dish. Notice how smalls it watching, wondering what is going on. McKenna already dumped out all the food out of the bowl. But I think she enjoyed the water better.


You always have to lick the bowl when your finished.

McKenna learned out to clap a few weeks ago. Its pretty cute.



This is McKenna cousin Peyton. They are just a few weeks apart.

Such a sweet face.
This is her little sweat suit. Its pretty cute.

HELLO!

I painted her toes last week. They look cute now, but let me tell you. I just about gave up half way throug the process. She better not get used to having painted toenails, that is an expensive habit.

This is how McKenna usually greats me in the morning and after her naps. Not always with a smile, but a lot of the time.

She is such a happy baby! She just got her first tooth (if you count having it poke through her gum getting her first tooth). It has been a rough few weeks in the evening because of that tooth. Can't wait for more to come through. hum??
Lately McKenna loves to watch herself (or maybe she likes watching the other baby) on the camera when I take videos of her. So I have taken a lot of videos because its funny to watch her. She is so cute. I feel so blessed. She has grown up so much just in the last few weeks, with crawling and getting her first tooth and clapping. She is turing into a little toddler. ;( So sad, my little baby girl isn't so little anymore.



THE END! haha

3 comments:

Elisha said...

love it all. She is looking more like a toddler every time i see her. I love the sweat suit. miss you guys.

Steven and Kimberly said...

Such a silly little girl. She's so happy all the time, yay!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! Time sure does go by fast! I can't believe how big whe is already!
I love the pic at the end...clever! ;)