CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

McKenna at 10 months old....a little late


So, I am little late in posting this, but only by 2 weeks. My little baby girl is 10 months old. It still blows me away every time I look at her. She is getting so big and growing up so fast. I can't believe it. She is getting quite the personality and gets up set when something she wants to happen doesn't happen right when she wants it.
At 10 months old McKenna can:
1. Crawl like a champ
2. Still sleeps for 12 sometimes 12+ hours a night
3. Plays very independently
4. Walks around with the furniture as support
5. Loves, I mean LOVES smalls
6. Has just about outgrown her infant car seat. Just about time to get a new one
7. likes to feed herself and loves food.
8. Loves to take baths and to go swimming
9. Loves to explore and get into things.

I sure love my little girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this picture of her! She is growing up so fast! You are a cute little mama Melissa!