CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

More pictures


This is what McKenna currently looks like. She is getting so big.

Say Cheese!


If you look closely, you can see two little top teeth peeking through

Her new favorite place to play

Tucker and I found her like this during one of her naps

I left the room to answer the phone and I come back to find this....Smalls eating the rest of my lunch. Its a good thing I was done. Can you see that she is on her tippy toes?

2 comments:

Elisha said...

Can't wait to see her in a couple weeks. She is getting so big. She looks like a little girl now. Love all the pics. Love the blogging, so we can see how our kids grow. Of course I should blog more. hehe I love the phil collins song. Reminds me of dad. Luv ya

Karen said...

Wow! She really is getting big, isn't she? She's staying cute though.