CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

California state fair 2009

McKenna and I went to the fair this year with a few of our friends. She absolutely loved the animals!! I can tell already that she will be an animal lover. She gets so excited. Her eyes are all wide and she waves her arms in the air. Its the cutest thing. I took her into the petting zoo and she loved it. She tried to pick up poop, grab the animals ears and fur. She even tried to kiss them. There were deer, pigs, goats, and I think that is all. All I can remember. There was the one goat that kept harassing this little deer. McKenna got knocked down by this goat a few times when it would push this poor deer around. Poor little deer. I think she really enjoyed herself. She did a great job at the fair. She is such a easy going little girl.









This bull was HUGE!! It had to twist its head around because his horns were so big they would hit the railings. Whenever I tried to take a picture he would turn around so all I could see was his behind!

No comments: