CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just because....

I just love my little girl. She is so smart. Its hard to believe how many things she understands. The other day she was acting a little cranky, I knew she was ready for a nap. So I asked her, "are you ready to go night night?" She gots off my lap and walks into her room, gets her pacifier and blanket out of her crib. How is that for a great kid?? She goes to sleep with out any problem, she has gone to bed bottle free for the past few nights. She has so much energy! She just goes and goes all day long. Except for the times when she feels like she needs to relax in her little chair. Its so cute. When she is hungry everything else stops and its time to eat. She is worse than her father when it comes to food. She needs it now!! She goes over to the kitchen when she is ready to eat. I will ask her to get her chair for me and she will go and bring it over to me so I can put her in. She can open doors, she knows what outside is. When you ask her to get her shoes to go bye bye she will try to find her shoes. She loves smalls. They play together. Its really cute. She loves birds. The other day we were at costco eating their wonderfully cheap food. You knew how there are birds all around trying to beg for food. Well McKenna was so excited to see them. She was in the back of the basket while we were eating and she was jumping around, eyes wide, arms waving around. It was pretty cute. I will have to video tape it sometime. Its funny. Tucker and I were laughing pretty hard. She will say "cheese" and smile a cheesy smile when you take pictures of her. She is starting to climb and she loves the toilet and anything that is in a cupboard. I just can't believe how much she understands. Everything is so exciting and interesting to her. I would love to get inside that little head of hers. How did I get such a smart and funny girl, Who is also so lovable and easy going?

She eat corn on the cob for the first time last week. She loved it. She would angle that corn anyway to try to get every last piece of corn off of it. She is just so cute.


Her sweet face.

The family, minus smalls

Just checking out whats going on outside.

This is how we do laundry at our house

This is her cheesy smile. She loves this little corner. She goes and sits there all the time. I'm not quite sure what draws her there, but something does.



Ain't she cute??

2 comments:

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

What a sweet post. A mother's love for her child is amazing! She is adorable and such a smart one. :)

Elisha said...

Lots of updates. Looks like you have been having fun this summer. Mckenna is a cutie. It is fun when they start understanding things. But then they start ignoring you and you know it. hehe Did I see you had pearls on a the fair??? Stylish! ;)