CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time for an update

It has come to my attention that it has been a while since I have blogged. So I am here to update my life to everyone. Since my last post,
*Mckenna now goes to nursery
*She talks a lot. She is getting more words in her vocabulary such as, No, Yes, outside, smalls, mama, dada, juice, hello, grandma.
*She understands amazingly. I can talk to her like a normal adult and she will respond as if she understand exactly what I'm talking about. She is so smart.
*She also has learned to climb on the chairs and then onto the table. I have to keep the chairs somewhere else. Then she learned how to climb up onto her high chair then onto the table. She is such a stinker.
*Sometimes when I give her kisses I put my hands on either side of her face. Everyone once and while she will do it to me, its so cute. I feel so loved when she does that.
*She loves to read books and can play well by herself. Even when she has play dates she still plays by herself. One of these days she will get it.
*She likes to color, but only using a pen. She eats the crayons.
*She won't make eye contact with her uncle Doug. Never has, not sure why. She will sit on his lap or let him hold her, but no eye contact. Sorry Doug.
*She doesn't like it when her daddy teases her.

There was something that Mckenna did that I wanted to remember and blog about. But of course I can't remember now. Dang it! I will have to start blogging more often. Maybe one of these days I will remember. She likes to escape and run outside into the parking lot, at the same time letting Smalls out as well.


McKenna on her first day of nursery. Isn't she cute! It has since come to my attention that Mckenna is the bully of the nursery. She likes to hit and pinch. Where did she learn this behavior from?

At her first birthday party of a girl her age. She enjoyed the frosting on this cookie.

She LOVES my computer and its just her size. I try to hid it, but she always finds it somehow.

Just thought this was cute.

I went to take smalls outside and left McKenna with Tucker. This is what the bathroom looked like when I returned. Looks like Tucker was watching her pretty good, huh?? :)


Easter was pretty low key this year. We had her first Easter egg hunt the Friday before. She seemed to enjoy herself. We also celebrated Tuckers birthday on that day with our friends at Johns incredible pizza. It was pretty fun. Saturday we spend at my moms house. Joe and Elle were in town so we went over there for a visit. There was a hunt at a local golf course that we attended on Saturday. Not sure I would call it a hunt, more like a hurry and run for the eggs. On Sunday, Easter, it was pretty low key. It was conference so we stayed in our PJs for a while, then went to Moms house for dinner. It was fun watching McKenna participate in her first Easter. Can't wait for the years to come.

During her first Easter egg hunt.

Her basket after the hunt.

At the golf course hunt.

Her Easter basket from Tuck and I.

Enjoying her stickers from her basket.

I think I need to take more pictures. I don't think I've taken pictures in about a month. I guess my brain has been out of it a bit. Life has been pretty boring lately. Not much to blog about. Just enjoying our life with McKenna and Smalls. (Can't forget about our first born!) Tucker is busy with work and I'm busy with wife/motherhood. Oh and by the way, I'm pregnant. Due November 8th. Seems sooo far away!

1 comment:

Karen said...

What fun pictures! Congrats on baby #2. Being prego takes it all out of me, even blogging. Rest when you can!