CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

McKenna


Its been awhile since I've posted about McKenna. She is coming into her 2 year old status. Most days are pretty good, but she does have her moments. She is currently 22 1/2 months and is so smart. She picks up on this so fast. Sometimes I have to watch what I say or do because she will copy me.
A few things that she has done lately that are cute/funny.....
-She has this little step stool that I got at the dollar store. Its pretty much her best friend. She carries it around with her and uses it to give her about 5 more inches of height. She can reach pretty far when she stand on it.
-She loves to swim. I recently got her new floaties and she will swim on her own. Its amazing to see her in the pool. Things that she wouldn't do a few days ago she is doing now and is not afraid anymore. She will go underwater and not swallow water. She will jump off the edge into the water. Two weeks ago she wasn't able to do any of these things. I have some videos that I will put up so you can all see.
-If she see's something and she likes it, than its automatically hers. "It's mine" she says.
-She is paying better with other kids.
-She loves to say prayers, even though I have no idea what she is saying, but she will say Amen real loud at the end and give a little laugh. Its cute
-She is a picky eater
-She is learning how to take her pants and shirts off. She still hasn't quite got it, but I think it will be mastered soon. Then next will be her diaper.
-She just started to say yes, but she says yes-ch. I don't know if you can get it from how I'm spelling it, but its really cute when she says it.
-She enjoys coloring more. Even though Smalls likes to chew on the crayons. Annoying.

I can't think of anymore. My brain has shut off. Here are a few pictures of her.

She loves her sunglasses. She will wear these for a few hours if we are out side. Its crazy to me. But she sure looks cute in them.

This is her being a little crazy.

At the swimming pool. Well its actually the hot tub. The pool has been to cold for her. She is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

SUSAN said...

WHAT A CUTIE. SHE HAS GROWN SO MUCH. I CAN TELL BY LOOKING AT HER THAT SHE IS A HAPPY LITTLE ONE. I KNOW HER GRANDMA SANDY LOVES HER SO SO MUCH. I LOVE HER TOO. THANKS FOR SHARING. KEEP ON SHARING. I LOVE TO KNOW ALL OF THESE CUTE STORIES..AND SEE ALL OF THE CUTE PICTURES. WHAT A GOOD MOMMY AND DADDY SHE HAS BEEN BLESSED WITH. LOVE ALL OF YOU. AUNT SUSAN