CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We are having a......

Girl!


As much as I am excited about having a girl and this is what I wanted. I'm a little sad that its not a boy. Having another girl will make Tucker happy because I won't be out shopping buying new things. Maybe I can sneak in a few new items along the way. Anyway, I think it will be fun seeing how McKenna is around her and seeing them play and grow up together. I think it will be cute. My due date has been changed to November 17. It was originally November 8. Oh well, maybe she will surprise us and come early.

4 comments:

Andy & Mindy said...

Yeahhhhhh!!! We are so excited for you guys McKenna will be the best big sister!

Steven and Kimberly said...

You know what, Melissa? I walked out crying from my US for Victoria. Finding out that we were having another girl was pretty devastating for the first 24 hours. But you know what? I don't want a boy now! Victoria wears Briana's clothes, yet I still have to go and buy new this or that for her because she's not the exact same size as Briana was as that age, same season, etc. You're going to really REALLY love having two little girls! I promise you! Praise the Lord for giving you another miracle!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!! Yeah for another girl! Mckenna & her will be best buds. So happy for you all! :o)

Karen said...

A new baby always needs new clothes!! Congrats!