CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

McKenna turns 2!

My sweet little McKenna turned 2 last week, August 23rd. We had a little party for her at the park. We played, threw water balloons at each other, ate pizza, had cake, opened presents. Here are some pictures of the party. Below you will find a video of McKenna opening up her tricycle. She has been wanting one of these for a long time. Make sure you see her reacting, its within the first 10 seconds of the video. Its priceless.


If you notice on the cake, the second picture, that there is a serving spoon shoved into the cake. That would be McKenna's doing. She had been trying to get to that cake all morning and when I wasn't looking, that is what happened.

Opening presents. She needed a little break during this time, so she sat down on the grass for a few seconds.

Cake time!


A few days after McKenna turned 2, I wanted to get a picture of her. This is what I got. She wouldn't let me take a picture. She would run and hide her face. Silly Girl.

At 2 years old McKenna,
-weights 25lbs (31%)
-is 2 feet 10.5 inches tall (70%)
-is learning new words every week. One of her favorite sayings is, "No, I'm good" I'm not sure where she got that from. She also loves to say, "Mine!" and "I don't want it"
-likes to bit, hit, and pinch
-every object is yellow. Its the only color she knows
-likes to run and jump
-likes to play and harass smalls.
-likes to sing songs. Currently her favorite is Jesus wants me for a sunbeam
-likes stickers
-likes to explore and get into things she shouldn't
-likes to pretend she is talking to someone on the phone
-likes Elmo and Mickey Mouse Club
-likes to eat hot dogs, pizza, cottage cheese, frozen go-gurt pops, crackers, some sandwiches, bell peppers, lettuce. (all the good foods, I know!)




3 comments:

Pepple said...

She is absolutely darling!

kristin said...

I loved that moment when she opened her bike and gasped. It was cute then and it's cute now! I'm sure she's getting some good use out of that:)

Karen said...

Happy 2nd birthday!! Ethan loves stickers too. I take a bunch and some paper for him to put his stickers on during sacrament meeting. If you don't do that, DO! Ethan loves it and it keeps him occupied and quiet! Or maybe McKenna is a great 2 year old and to that I say congrats and what's your secret?? Seriously!