CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Christmas

I am way behind in my blogging.  I'm gonna catch up real quick with Christmas and the last few months.

Christmas Eve was spent with my family.  We celebrated at my Mom's/Brother's house.  My brother(+family) and my sister(+family) were here from Arizona.  It was fun to hang out with them for a bit.  McKenna got to open a few gifts that night.  The cousin swap gift and the gifts from Grandma.  She enjoyed the excitement of unwrapping gifts.  



Late Christmas Eve we drove to Oroville to spend Christmas morning and a few days with Tuckers family, the Dowd's.
McKenna made out pretty good on Christmas.  Kayla, not so much.  She was asleep during the present opening.  Next year will be better for her.  A few things Mckenna received for Christmas are....a kitchen set and play food, a Tinkerbell tent(with a sleeping bag, that she loves), a baby doll set, a pillow pet.  I can't remember to much else, but she enjoyed Christmas this year. 


It was fun being with family over the Christmas season and trying to get McKenna to understand what Christmas is really all about.  Next year we will try harder for her to understand about Christ's birth.   

No comments: