CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Two months old



Here are my girls at 2 months old  They weigh exactly the same amount at their two month check up.  Thats kind of funny to me.  However, McKenna gained more weight, starting at 8lbs 9oz, than Kayla who started at 9lbs 12oz.  I can't really tell if they look very much alike.  McKenna's head looks a lot bigger than Kayla.  Kayla just looks smaller in general to me, but they are exactly the same weight.
Mckenna - 11 lbs 14 oz, 23 1/2 inches

Kayla - 11 lbs 14 oz, 23 3/4 inches 

3 comments:

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

Yeah, Kayla totally looks smaller than McKenna! They're both cuties though!

Steven and Kimberly said...

Great job catching up with your blog! Funny thing, I had it easy with Briana, but Victoria cried a lot, too! She was just hungry and I had to supplement as well. SO frustrating at the time!!! Your girls are adorable! Victoria is also a mommy's girl and won't go to anyone else...which also bugs me all kinds. But what do I do? Let someone at church take her and then listen to her cry for 10 minutes? Love how you dress your kids...very sweet!

Rachael Browne said...

It'll be interesting to see how alike they look when they are both more grown up.