CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A fun game of Memories

Have you seen this little tag going around on blogs? I left a comment on one, so now I've got to do #2 on the list.So let's play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

So I remember this one time in High school when we went over to your house for lunch and you had this really good southwestern safeway salsa and I loved it! Ever since then that is my favorite salsa!!

shauna said...

the first time I met you was at Billy park and your pinky was broken. Then the first time I stayed at your house you wanted to go see an old couple, I think they were the Maxwells??? Anyway, I was DREADING going over there because I hate meeting new people but it was actually fun. You are much more outgoing than I am. For the hospital I only have experience with going and staying for three days because I have surgery. You do need your own shampoo stuff, they provide pads and diapers while there, and whatever you bring to wear home make sure it is big. I always gain ten pounds while in the hospital because they put some many fluids in you. I get so big from the fluids that my maternity clothes are snug (it is really depressing because you think you should be skinny but you end up even bigger). Good luck with the last month. I always hated it because you just want the baby to be there and it is so close and you are so uncomfortable! Good luck.

Elisha said...

One memory of you that I have is when we went to the mall with mom. We tried on crazy sun glasses and hat with scarfs. It was so fun to play dress up with you. Lots of great memories. When you and Mom came down and helped me out when the boys were born. And Disneyland. That was great a few years back. Luv ya and miss ya.