CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The long awaited pictures for Elisha, and anyone else who wants to see!

Here is the outside of the house. Its not the prettiest thing on the street but its cute on the inside. Doesn't have much of a lawn or any at all. Just rocks. Easy to take care of!

Once you come into the front door, you run into this room. These rooms are oddly shaped. So it was tricky to position the furniture.

If you turn to the left upon enter the house you will walk into this room. This room is pretty much empty except for what you see in this picture. On the right side of this picture, the tall cupboard thing that is going into the kitchen. See next picture...
This is the kitchen. If you enter in through the hallway where the cupboard thing was. You are going to be going in a circle here.
From the right of the picture above, you will enter into the weird room. I think it supposed to be the dining room, but we put our computer in there. The you are back where we started from, where the tv is.
Now if you take yourself back to the first picture, when you enter the door, we are going to go to the right instead of the left. There is a hallway, this is where all the rooms are located, and the bathrooms.
This is tuck and I's bathroom. Just a bathroom. I'm sure you don't care about this, but this is for my sisters viewing pleasure. She likes to look at bathrooms!
Tuck and I's bedroom. Don't you love the pretty yellow curtains and the purple walls?? The landlord is apparently in love with green and purple. The whole inside of the house is painted green with the excepting of the bedrooms. But they have green carpet.
This is the babies room, One side of it. This is the crib side. It looks pretty good in there, Thanks sandee! I'm not much of a decorator so this is what the baby gets. I'm sure she won't care how pretty it is.
This is the other side of her room. The curtains are lovely in here as well! My mom is determined to buy new ones. She doesn't want the baby coming home to "these" curtains.
This is her closet! Its pretty full. Thanks to everyone who contributed to her grand collection. Thank you cards are going in the mail soon!
And this is me! 4 weeks to go. I look pretty large in this picture, but I think its the angle of the camera. And don't look at my hair, I didn't do it today. Just let it dry naturally! Trying to be green here!
The End!! Hope you enjoyed the show!!

2 comments:

Elisha said...

Well it is about time. Thanks meme. I so love the bathroom pics hehe. Cute house. I am excited for you. luv you

Clarissa Wilstead said...

Hey, how are you doing Prego?