CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Smalls....again!

I'm sure you are all getting tired of seeing blogs about my little smalls, but she is my little girl, for now.
We finally took smalls to the groomer earlier this week. So here are some cute pictures of her new do! Not sure why they put in a blue bow, I would have preferred a pink one. Oh well

I like her with a little more hair. I think she looks like a weiner dog with short hair. The good thing is that it will grow back.
Tucker wanted a picture with his little girl.
This one is kind of blurry, but you can see her eyes now. Someone was finally able to get the hair off her face. Or most of it. They had a hard time doing her face because she freaks out when she hears the razor. Poor little girl!

1 comment:

Elisha said...

she is a cutie. Can't wait to see you