CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

This year was a good christmas. My sister and her family came from Arizona and stayed at our house until christmas. Then we went to my mom's in Paradise. Here is our tree in our house. I just relized that there are presents right in the front. I suppose I could have moved them before I took the picture. Oh well, the tree is still pretty.


So on Christmas Eve we went to my brothers house here in Sacramento. We had our Christmas on Christmas Eve since everyone wouldn't be able to be there for Christmas. We had a good time. We played bingo and I acutualy won some things. (my mom buys a bunch of things so we can have prizes when we get bingo's) Last year I had the worst luck. I think I won once and my mom cheated so I could get a bingo.

This is McKenna with her presents.


This is Me opening up McKenna's presents. Next year should be pretty fun. I'm looking forward to that year.

This I McKenna's Christmas Dress, posing in front of the tree.


McKenna and Smalls. She was pretty much done at this point.

McKenna in her Christmas dress sitting with Aunt Kristin.


Can't forget about smalls, sporting her christmas shirt. It says 'Naughty or Nice' I think we all know that smalls is nice!
On Christmas we opened presents with our own families, then went over to my brother's to have brunch.

Here is Smalls with all the trash.



McKenna with her presents from Tucker and I. Yes I wrapped them just to unwrap them. What fun is un-wrapped presents even if you know what they are when you open them.

Tucker and McKenna on Christmas Day.


My sister and her family were staying at our house, so they opened their presents there as well. This is Logan opening up his presents.


Here is Brayden opening up his presents. They both got some Thomas the train stuff that they loved!

Since we didn't do the normal Christmas day things with my family we headed up to Tucker's moms house early to spend Christmas day with her.


McKenna with one of her presents.

No comments: