CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rice Cereal & Carrots

Last week I started giving McKenna some food and she loves it! Before I gave her cereal she would always watch me eat, lick her lips, and suck her tongue. She was pretty ready to eat some big girl food. She does really good with the rice cereal. I do add just a little big of apple sauce to it. I don't think it makes it taste any better, but I don't tell her that. I give it to her twice a day, morning and night. When she eats her food she sings. Its pretty cute to see. Lucky for you I have a video of it. Its not a good good one, but you can get the gist of it. (its in the previous post)
This week I started giving her carrots. Well I gave her a snick peek at carrots last week. She gave a face that says, "these are gross mom!" But needless to say she still ate them. When I started giving them to her this week she seemed to be ok with them. She doesn't eat to many of them but at least she will eat them. What a trooper! I also gave her a snick peek of sweet potatoes and she gobbled those down, she loved them! To bad she will have to wait until next week to start those regularly.




Now that she is really a big girl at 5 months old (almost, I can't believe it!), she is sitting up on her own. Granted she can't stay there for a long period of time, but will do good for a little while. Most of the time she will just flatten over like a pancake.



Just a cute pictures of my McKenna, standin up.

No comments: