CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

This one's for you Lisa!


So after Christmas we went up to my moms house. We had a good time with my sister and her family. We always have a good time together. I miss them already!

Isn't she just so sweet! I love her!



While we were at my mom's house, she wanted us to help with some yard work. The boys were only to eager to help out.

His little butt just makes me laugh.

We put McKenna in the pile of leaves and thought it would make a good picture. I just can't get over how dang cute she is! But I guess I am bias!


Just another picture of her cuteness!


The boys helping out again.


Aunt Elisha with little McKenna. Holding her while I raked, isn't she nice.

Smalls was hiding from the big down that was walking down the street. She eventually came out from behind the "tree" and barked at the dog. I'm sure the dog was scared!



Just some cute pictures of the boys that I took with my camera. I was testing out the black and white feature. Arn't they cute!

**Please click on Older Posts to look at 2 more new blogs**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea for me! i feel so speacial that you would dedicate a whole post to me.

kristin said...

Cute pics of the boys and Mckenna!
So while I was in Utah you two were working. That's rough :) Btw, where was Micah and Tucker while you two were raking?

Elisha said...

no you are not bias. hehe she is dang cute and of course so are those boys. Who do they belong to?? hehe I miss you too!!