CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Smalls loves a good heater

Its been a little while since I posted about my smallers. She is 10 Months old! We have almost had her for 1 year. Time she does fly by. She has gotten so big compared to when we first got her. She was just a little puff ball back then. Smalls has turned into a pretty crazy dog that is in desperate need of some training. She can be out of control at times and needless to say she can not go outside in the front yard. She will run in the road and it takes a while to get a hold of her. It is very very frustrating! Anyway, but she is still cute! Here are a few pictures, Enjoy!


We got small's hair cut a few weeks ago. She has been cold since then. When we went up to Tucker's moms house in Oroville this is where smalls spend most of her time. She is always looking for a good heat source to lay in front of. She is always good for a laugh.



We went to Oroville to see Tucker's brother, Tyler, and his wife, Katie. They met McKenna for the first time. It was love at first site!


McKenna liked them from the start. She never pulled out the lower lip when she first met them. This is a good sign. But it sure is cute to watch.

Katie and McKenna


Tyler and McKenna

Katie, McKenna, and I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay I'm glad you put up these pictures!! They are so cute. I'm taking my camera to get developed today so hopefully I'll get some good ones too!

Anonymous said...

PS, I LOVE SMALLS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!