CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween

This years halloween was a bit more exciting than last years. McKenna was Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz. She turned out real cute. I enjoyed myself. I wanted to get the most use out of her costume, since they are so expansive! So we went to our old wards trunk or treat and my wards trunk or treat and Tucker's aunts Halloween party. She had a great time. She would giggle and walk a little faster in between the cars. It was real cute. Next year should be even more exciting since we will be able to go door to door. I thought it would be silly having me say trick or treat at the door since she doesn't know how to talk yet.



Jen and McKenna at the first trunk or treat.

McKenna and I at the Halloween party. I was a witch. Not a very thought out witch, but one none the less. She never got scared of me with my green face. Just gave me a smile and walked away. I just love her.

At the picture station at the party.

Enjoying her treats. This girl loves candy and anything sweet.

On Nov 1, McKenna thought it was a good idea to put her hand on a light bulb! This picture was taken about 3 or 4 days after it happened. This was the day I took her into the doc because it didn't look very good. This was the worst that it got. It looks so much better now. I do have more pictures but they are on my phone and I can't seem to get them off. So one day I will be able to post them. But after 2 weeks, it looks so so much better and almost completely healed. The doctors seem very positive about its healing. We have been going to Shriner's hospital to their burn center. They are great there. So nice and helpful. And best yet....its free!

Here is McKenna's winter coat! I think she looks so cute. It makes me laugh when I see her in it. She is so funny. Speaking of funny...this little girl has so so much energy. She bounces off the walls all day long. There is never a dull moment at the Dowd house. She laughs, tries to jump, climbs up on anything she can get up on. She just makes me happy! She is such a card and has quite the little temper. Right now I laugh at her because its cute when she gets up set. I just love her! I'm glad she is in my life.

1 comment:

Katie Dowd said...

I love her winter coat. I'm glad her hand is feeling better. Her little halloween costume was adorable!!! Post a video of her taking smalls for a walk :)