CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 18 I am thankful for.....

......the time that I got to spend with my dad. He is such a great man and is missed greatly. I'm thankful for all the memories that I have of the time we spend together. Here are just a few pictures of him and I.

This was at the one of our family vacation we all took to Big Bear Lake. Summer 2006


We went to the state fair many years ago. Had a great time. Aug 2005


When we want on a cruise. April 2005


At my wedding. July 2003




This was at one of our outings to 6 flags. This picture used to always bother me because I wanted a nice picture of just Tuck and I. I even airbrushed my dad out one time. But not I like it just how it is. Oct 2006


Like father, like daughter. Kristin wanted to get a nice picture of my dad at Teaghan's baptizem. I thought it would look better like this. April/Mayish 2005


3 comments:

kristin said...

Oh my gosh you have me laughing at the last photo!!! I remember that photo!!! Ahhh Meems, I just love ya. You've sent me down memory lane just now. I think we'll always miss him. At least I HOPE we always do. Nice pics! And I couldn't help notice how slim Tuck is looking:) lol!! Don't be mad at me Tuck:) Just an observation:)

Elisha said...

Love the pics. I asked logan who that is and he said "that's Papa". I am glad he remembers him too. Love Mckenna's winter coat. She is styling. ;)

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post! LOVE it! Your Dad sure is missed, he was such a warm hearted person.
You definitly are blessed with a wonderful Dad!