CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Things I am thankful for....

A few of my friends have been doing "things they are thankful for" on their blogs or facebook. I've been thinking about the things I am thankful for and thought I would join in. I'm going to start today and make a list of all the days I've missed. Then start doing one everyday for the rest of the month...hopefully. I'm not good at blogging every day but I will try!

1. I am thankful for my hubby, Tucker. Even though he is quite crazy at times.

2. I am thankful for my little girl, McKenna

3. I am thankful for Smalls.

4. I am thankful to have a roof over my head
5. I am thankful for ear plugs. They help me get to sleep while Tucker is busy snoring

6. I am thankful for my own bed and that McKenna doesn't get to sleep in.

(this isn't my bed, I didn't have a picture on my computer)
7. I am thankful for my family and friends

(I don't have many pictures of my friends and family on my computer)
8. I am thankful for Target.

I am a targetaholic. Tuck things I go there way to often, but I don't think that I do. I go there when I need something. Sometimes its 2-3 times a week, sometimes I don't go at all. It all evens out in the end.
9. I am thankful for Hawaiian pizza from Mountain Mikes. Yummy!!

10. I am thankful for my DVR/TV. No more commericals!

11. I am thankful for internet and my mini computer.

12. I am thankful that I don't get sick. I hope I didn't just jinx myself

13. I am thankful for soda. I LOVE soda!

14. I am thankful for my car. Its not the prettiest car, but it gets me from point A to B. And it was my dads car. So I like it.

(my car has 4 doors and isn't so shiny)
15. I am thankful for being apart of the LDS church.

16. I am thankful for the many days that McKenna makes me laugh.

17. I am thankful for Tuckers job.


That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

Katie Dowd said...

I love that you are thankful for Target :)

I also love all your pics!! Let's see some Christmas pics :)