CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

McKenna 15 months


My little girl is 15 months old. Only 3 more months until she gets to enjoy nursery. Yeah! It won't really affect me that much since I am already in one of the THREE nursery's in my ward. Yes, I did say three! And there are about 15-20 kids in EACH one. So I don't have her anything during the last two hours of church. But it will be nice for Tucker, Doug, my mother, and now Kirstin who watch her while I am "working" in nursery.

She has grown so much mentally in the past few months. At 15 months she:
-understand so well. I can ask her to get me an item, lets say the phone, and she will go get it. Or I will ask her to give something to Tucker and she will go do it. Its just so amazing to watch her little brain working/thinking
-She's a climber. She can now climb on and off the couch. No one ever taught her how to get off the couch. She just picked that up on her own.
- She loves wearing her shoes. She will go grab them out of her room and bring them to me saying, "shoo, shoo" Its pretty cute
- Is starting to figure out how to use a fork.
- loves to color anything and everything. If there is a pen and a magazine she will sit herself down and color all over the pages. Now its not real coloring and it doesn't last that long, but its cute. I never showed her how to color she just did it one day. See she is smart!
-Loves to drink water, juice, milk. She has a sippy cup out on the table just about all day long.
- She loves phones and remotes
-She is starting to enjoy movies
- She has so much energy and is busy all day long
- She hands me her pacifier every morning when she gets out of bed. She knows she isn't supposed to use it during the day.
- She knows what her sippy is, her pacify is, what a phone is, smalls, daddy, mommy, bye bye is, juice, crackers. She definitely knows what she isn't supposed to do.
- She loves playing with her toys.
- She can say mommy, daddy, hot, me me , shoo(shoe), Hi, juice. I think she says eat and bite, but those are iffy.
-She is just started to draw out her "words" when she talks. Its really cute. Almost like she is whining, but cuter.
-She will tell you something and if you say what, she will repeat the exact same sentence over again. Sometimes 2 or 3 times. Its pretty amazing.
- She has found the piano and loves to play it.
- She has 8 teeth. 4 on the top, 4 on the bottom
- She weights 22 lbs and has for the last 4 months or so. Maybe longer. She is 32 inches tall.

She is developing so fast and growing up so fast. She is such a joy to be at home with. I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

No comments: