CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

McKenna, boxes, and other pictures


McKenna is learning that she can scoot around on the floor. I really haven't seen it, but I will leave and when I come back she is in a different place. Anyway, she loves boxes, as most kids do, and she continued to scoot her way into this box. She started farther than the picture on the right.

Yeah! I made it in the box.....now what? She started getting upset soon after because she couldn't figure out how to get out.

Since McKenna has been a rolling over like a champ, she rolls around her bed all night long. This is currently her new sleeping position. I think its cute with her little bum in the air. (The picture isn't very good because I didn't want to use the flash and wake her up. So I had to lighten it up alot) If you are wondering where she is sleeping in this picture, she is on the floor in her homemade bed at Grandma Sandy's house.

My mother finally sold her house. We went up on Saturday and packed it up. What a project! Just wanted to have one last picture of the house before it is no longer ours. I can't really say that I will miss the house, but there are some good memories in that house that I will miss. It was a good house and it was good to us throughout the years. Good Bye house!

Smalls likes to find odd places to sleep. This is our laundry basket with our clean neatly folded clothes in it. She is a funny little dog.

4 comments:

Elisha said...

It is fun when they start to move around. And also annoying. hehe Love the pics of Mckenna below also. She is such a cutie. Miss you all.

Carlson Clan said...

Where is your mommy moving to?

Elle said...

I love the pictures of McKenna - She's growing cuter and cuter with each passing moment. I love the expressions on her face as well.:) I was great to see you last weekend and hopefully again soon!!

Mason & Laura said...

Yay! I'm glad your mom sold the house! (not that I'm glad she's leaving Paradise!, but I know it's what she wanted) McKenna is adorable! I can't believe she's already starting to crawl!! LOVE the sleeping pose :)