CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

8 months old



McKenna turned 8 months old last week. She is growing so fast. She is starting to get more active. Moves around like crazy. She wants to crawl and can get up on all fours and tries her best to move. Probably soon enough she will be on the move. But she can move around pretty good for not crawling. She loves to eat! I have been trying some other foods lately. She loves all food. We went to the doctor last week. She weighted 18.4lbs. She gained less than a lb in the last 2 months. However, she grew almost 3 inches. She was 26 1/4 and is now 29 inches. I think she is gonna be a tall girl. Her head is still small according to the scales. But I think it looks fine. She has come to love smalls rawhide bones. I'm not sure why she sucks on them, makes me wonder what they taste like. But she doesn't get to chew on them for very long before I take it out and throw it far away. She is also starting to get very vocial with what she wants. It used to be cute, but not anymore.


My sister-in-law, Kristin, took this picture and the first one. She does a wonderful job. Thank Kristin!

2 comments:

kristin said...

You're welcome. And that is so funny/yucky that she likes rawhide bones! I don't know whether to laugh or shudder:)
Glad that you're not worrying about her head. Zak has a small head as well. The pediatrician was worried there for a while, but not so much anymore. He's developmentally fine, and has an abundance of energy as you well know. I'll give you a tazer gun when you watch them while we're on our cruise:)
Love my girl!

Elisha said...

It is better then a big head!!! ;) and I hope smalls didn't suck on those bones first. Disgusting!! Again another reason not to have a dog. ;) Kristin is going on another cruise. So jealous. Maybe when we stop having kids we can all go together again. That was fun. Luv ya & Miss ya.